January 23, 2008

Ollie///Beauty is when people come together

One rule, I am not going to tell you what you already know and I not here to report the news. I am on the mission to find beauty and through the tragic death of such a talented actor, people worldwide have come together to give sympathies to the family and below are some quotes of some of those people, we see in the newspaper everyday, expressing feelings about the passing of a friend.

"Heath has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life but few had the pleasure of truly knowing him.

He was a down to earth, generous, kind-hearted, life-loving, unselfish individual who was extremely inspirational to many. "

Heath Ledger's father Kim

"It is tragic that we have lost one of our nation's finest actors in the prime of his life. Heath Ledger's diverse and challenging roles will be remembered as some of the great performances by an Australian actor."

Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd

"I adored him. I don't know how to compare his talent to others but he's touched me deeply as a talent and it's a great loss - losing him at any age would be a loss but it was pretty rough news. I was really shocked by it."

John Travolta

"I had such great hope for him. He was just taking off and to lose his life at such a young age is a tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family."

Mel Gibson

"What a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to Heath's family."

Nicole Kidman

"I am shocked and very saddened by the news. I deeply respected Heath's work and always admired his continuing development as an artist. My thoughts are with his family and close friends."

Cate Blanchett

"I think Tennyson got it right in the poem when he described someone as having died at a young age but burning the candles at both ends, and oh what a beautiful flame he made, that was Heath, what a beautiful flame he made and a great talent.

My heart goes out to everyone in his family and my family. The saddest thing is his daughter whom he just loved
dearly."

Larry Williams - ex-partner Michelle Williams' father

"That's terrible. Drugs today... when we stopped taking drugs, they started. It is just an epidemic. I am sorry to hear that. He was a great talent."

Dennis Hopper

R.I.P Heath Ledger

No comments: